Friday, March 27, 2009

Giddy Fanboy

I've mentioned the NPR podcast All Songs Considered on my blog several times. It's where I find most of my new music. To meet the host, Bob Boilen, is one of my dreams. Well, today I got one step closer to that dream.

I made Bob Boilen laugh.

I know you probably didn't even know who he was five seconds ago, and making a random person laugh seems like no big deal, but imagine how you'd feel if one of your favorite celebrities laughed at one of your jokes. It's a pretty cool feeling.

To see how it happened, look at this post on the All Songs Considered Blog, then look at the comments, starting with the oldest ones.

4 comments:

adam paul said...

haha. proud of you. thats hilarious.

also i agree with your genius statement regarding backtracks. the end.

rachel rianne said...

that's incredible.

Dani Lou said...

It's such a clever analogy that I can't even be offended. Bravo!

word verification: prats

Dani Lou said...

New word verification that just popped up after I posted my comment: sercRAWR