Thursday, March 19, 2009

An art form I could do without... most of the time.

I am not really a fan of music videos. Most of the time, the only reason I post them here is because there are no decent websites from which to stream audio clips by themselves. (This infuriates me. Audio desperately needs its own version of YouTube.) Every once in a while, however, a music video really jumps out at me. I saw this one a few months ago on Adam’s blog, but was reminded of it today. It captures such an intense energy that you must be careful when watching it, lest it scorch your eyeballs or make you involuntarily dance so furiously that you spontaneously combust.

Gnarls Barkley – Going On



Here's one my brother really likes. Overall, it doesn't get me really fired up, but it is extraordinarily pretty to look at. Also, anything with Space Invaders earns some extra cool points.

Röyksopp – Happy Up Here

No comments: