Monday, November 24, 2008

What I've Been Doing

Hello dear Readers,

The inspiration reservoir has been dry for a week now, so I feel compelled to submit an "I'm alive" post. Here's what I've been up to in the last week:

While some of these events have been quite exciting, I haven't really been able to squeeze any blog material out of them, because some of them I already talked about, and others are not interesting to anyone but me. Sorry. I'm trying to do better.

I think part of the problem is that I get so focused on a couple things at a time. I write about them when I first get into them, then that's all I think about for weeks on end, so no other subjects have time to enter my brain. And I can't keep writing about the one subject, because no one else cares to hear that level of detail. Sometimes this nerdy tendency for me to obsess over learning new things makes the rest of my life difficult. Blast.

No comments: