Monday, November 17, 2008

Improv Everywhere

I love these guys. You may have seen this video of theirs where two hundred people freeze simultaneously in Grand Central Station, but that's only a tiny taste of the fun psychological mischief that this sneaky organization has unleashed on New York City and inspired around the globe since 2001. My current favorite mission of theirs:

Food Court Musical.


Check out their other videos. The missions that Charlie Todd and his minions devise are endlessly clever. I totally want to be a part of a Kansas chapter. Found one. It's in Kansas City.

Someone needs to start a K-State branch: someone who's really clever and good at organizing people, i.e. not me. I'm a follower. A good one, though! I deserve a GE Followship Award.

2 comments:

Tyler R said...

Wow, I loved the musical one also. What I didn't love was how pissed everyone looked in it. I understand being confused as to what was going on, but they seemed to be annoyed by it.

R.W. Shipshape said...

It's Kelly Dooley. I stumbled upon your site and was tickled to death to see the Food Court Musical.

L.O.V.E. it.